Wednesday, February 19, 2014

PRETTINESS COMING!

You know those signs you see
when construction is going on:
"Pardon Our Dust?"

Well, that's sort of what I dropped by to say.
But it's more like "Pardon My Absence"
while my concentration has been needed
in order to get a new site and shop up and running.
Things have been pretty quiet around here ...
but I certainly haven't been laying around!

Thanks for your patience everyone ...
I'm stopping by today just to say that
while the construction is going on for the new website,
shop and wordpress blog,
things around here will be a little sporadic
but I'll stop by every week or so to keep you posted
on how it's going.

It takes a lot to add something like creating a
new site and shop
to my normal heavy illustration schedule,
but I'm working hard to get some pretty
things created!

You may have seen this on Instagram:
The design of the illustration for the first journal cover
has begun and this was the beginning ...
more girls have been added and it's almost ready to paint!

Thanks for hanging in there!
I'm excited to launch!
xox
Till later,
SANDY M

OOH LA FROU FROU
is the blog of illustrator
SANDY M

For custom illustration inquiries
contact SANDY here:
artistsandym@gmail.com

11 comments:

miss b said...

I'm looking forward to seeing all these pretty products. I can imagine just how excited you are for the launch!
http://www.bobochic.co.uk/

Unknown said...

All sounds very exciting Sandy...looking forward to seeing your new site! xx

Eva said...

So exciting Sandy! Looking forward to seeing your new site and shop! xoxo

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

This must be an exciting time for you! Looking forward to the new launch and seeing your new products! Hope you've been well dear Sandy!

Rowena @ rolala loves

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited to see what you're up to.....it's always beautiful Sandy....so I anticipate you and Spring with joy!!
xoxo

Joann

Margarita Bloom said...

So exciting!! Can't wait to see the new shop up and running Sandy. :)


♡ Gina ♡
Margarita Bloom: Retro Modern Beauty & Skincare
Blog♡ http://margaritabloom-glamourville.blogspot.com
Facebook♡ https://www.facebook.com/pages/Margarita-Bloom/28087812273?ref=mf
Twitter♡ https://twitter.com/MargaritaBloom

highheeledlife said...

Congrats mon ami!! So excited for you and can't wait for the new website reveal!!! xo C. (HHL)

A Very Sweet Blog said...

I know you've been busy Sandy! Keep up the great work. It will be so worth it doll.
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

Unknown said...

Oh the anticipation for your new home Sandy! You are hard at work no doubt as we can see via your Instagram. We are all excited for whats to come. Sending you sparkle and sweet thoughts.

XOXO

Maria

Fashion-isha said...

Can't wait to see your new site! Miss you!
xo
Sharon

miss b said...

I just spotted your Instagram images and comment on Kim's blog and thought I would pop over to see if there was an updat on your new site. Hope it's coming along well!