Monday, January 5, 2015

I'VE MOVED!!!


PLEASE VISIT ME AT MY NEW
SITE, SHOP AND WORDPRESS BLOG
 AT
www.sandymillustration.com

Hello everybody!

It's been some time since I've posted here on the blog!
You may remember that I mentioned that a new
website was being created.
Well ....
NOW IT'S HERE!

Because of my extremely busy custom illustration schedule,
the designing of the new website, with it's new
SHOP and new Wordpress blog
took so much longer to create than I ever dreamed!
But I'm so excited to now have a great home base
to regularly add fun new items with my illustrations,
as well as have my new blog right there within my website.

I will no longer be posting here on this blog
now that I have launched the new one.
If you followed me here, I so appreciate all of you
and hope that you join me at the new site and blog!

The website just launched a few days ago
and the first blog post on the new blog
just posted today, so please come visit me!

The first (and only at the moment) item in the new SHOP
is my new
SANDY M 2015 Fashion Illustration Calendar
and is available now!
It was just released in December
and has been flying off the shelves of the studio,
so get one of your own while quantities last.
Here's a peek:
This is the cover:



And this is the January's frameable 8" x 10" calendar page:



The very first post on the new Wordpress blog
is dedicated to the Calendar,
and I share with you the fun background
stories of each of the fashion illustrations!
For instance, look at January's girl.
I bet you wonder where she is and what she's doing.
Come see me and find out!

The new website address
with it's SHOP and new blog is:
www.sandymillustration.com

By the way, if you don't already follow me on Instagram,
please do, I share all things new there as they happen!
I am @sandymillustration on Instagram.
I am also on Twitter
Pinterest and Facebook.

For custom illustration inquiries,
please contact me at:
artistsandym@gmail.com

See you there!
SANDY M

No comments: